Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mo's DP2 Challenge #119 - My Favorite Things

Good morning!  It's Thursday again (really?) and time for another Mo's DP2 Challenge! I've got a lot going on this week and haven't had much time for crafting, but of course, I still have my DT card for this week's Mo's challenge to share.  The theme is " your favorite things".  You can use any of your favorite things to create your card - products, theme, images - anything!

Here is my card for the challenge:


I used some of my favorites - pastel colors, Webster's Pages papers, silk ribbon, flowers and of course, one of my favorite Mo's images!  The base is SU Bashful Blue and I layered with patterned papers from the Webster's Pages Let's Celebrate Petite Papers pack.  My adorable Mo's image is Birthday Fairy Lee.  She can be found in Mo's store here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copics.  I added Crystal and Star Dust Stickles to her wings and the cupcake.  My sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A yellow May Arts silk bow and a Wild Orchid Crafts rose finished my card.

I am also entering my card in this week's Sketch Saturday #191 challenge.  Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Mo's Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from my amazingly talented teammates!  We hope you'll be inspired to pick out your favorite Mo's image and play along with us!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I love it, Carla, so sweet and beautiful and the sentiment just perfect!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Carla....those colors are awesome and Birthday Fairy Lee is colored to perfection, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, I love this! It's just darling! Those papers are fabulous and I love how well they go with the birthday fairy. Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla- this is so lovely and cute at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carla. Love that image, just colored it myself yesterday. Your coloring is beautiful, great layout and beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very adorable and sweet! It's always fun to have a challenge where we can use our 'favorite things'. Sure wish I could find time to play. Your card is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling Carla. Love your colors and coloring. Great layout and a beautiful bow.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Carla.. everything about it is so cute. 'Hope you are staying safe in your neck of the woods. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so adorable Carla!
    Love the colours!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla, This is a beautiful happy card colored to perfection. Love the embellishments and I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla, this is such a sweet card, I love your favorite things, the colors etc make for a happy combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soooo precious! love your fav things too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla, this is just magnificent. Love the soft blues, but your yellow bow, just pops this card. Love it!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! I just love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! wow Carla, this is stunning. Your colouring and details are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You colored this image beautifully Carla, and the dp you chose is just perfect, love everything about this happy little card, stunning
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so bright and pretty! Love the sparkle and that beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet Carla. I just love all that pastel. It is beautiful. You do such a great job with these Mo images. I have always loved this sweet little one. I haven't seen this paper before. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla