Friday, January 27, 2012

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  My super-busy week is nearing an end and I am looking forward to things slowing down a little over the weekend so I can get back to my crafting and blogging.  Sorry I've been MIA.  I am popping in early today to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.  It's the last week of the month so the theme is "anything goes - calendar page optional.  Just like last month, you can pick up a free calendar template for next month.  All the details and instructions for saving and printing the template can be found in the challenge thread here.

I decided to do a calendar page this month.  I am going to go back and do January, too, but here is my  calendar for February:


I printed the calendar on a half-sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.  I thought this adorable Mo Manning image would be perfect for February.  It is called Ragged Romeo and can be found in Mo's store here.  I printed it on Cryogen White and colored it with Copic markers.  The Cupid ticket is from Create With TLC.  It was one of the goodies from the February Club.  I put it all together and my page was done.

Here is a close-up shot of the image:



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to drop by the Copic/Promarker Challenge and check out the fabulous projects from my DT sistahs!  Whether or not you choose to do a calendar page as we did, we hope you will be inspired to pick up your markers and play along with us!

Have a great day and a terrific weekend!  See you soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. So cute, Carla...I love Ragged Romeo...I haven't bought him yet but is on my wish list. I am just amazed at your beautiful coloring....guess I need to take lessons somewhere, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for the Feb calendar. Love the coloring. I must get involved in the challenges at Outlawtz...they look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Carla! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your image is just gorgeous! I need to find time to "get with" the Outlawz!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, this is absolutely over the top gorgeous! Love the colors and your coloring is top notch! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image. Beautiful coloring and design. Love it Carla. I went to the shop and had trouble checking out with paypal..sd something was to big and they couldn't go there. I've bought from Mo many times so will try again later. Your designs always inspire me to try harder with my coloring etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The image is just adorable and perfect for a February calendar page. I like the added ticket, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, this is STUNNING!!! I adore the image and it is perfect for the month of February :) Your coloring skills are OFF THE CHARTS, Sistah!!! WOW!!!

    Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back again, for some reason lost internet. Just love Mo's image. I just got the cute couple also but have not had time to work with them yet. Love the color you used and colored them beautifully. Perfect for the month of February.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo pretty... what a good idea to start making for next years calendar, you have inspired me to make one myself - thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet sweet sweet. I just love the way you colored his hair. It looks so real. You did a great job with this calendar page. I need to make my February one soon. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla