Friday, January 20, 2012

Copic/Promarker Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Can it possibly be Friday again?  I am happy for the weekend, but I'm wondering where the whole week went!  Anyway, I'm here to share my DT card for this week's Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site.  This week's theme is "girls only".  The theme is open to your own interpretation, but there should be a tie to a girl theme somewhere on your project.

Here is my card:


I went with a girlfriend theme for my card.  I started with a card base of SU Rich Razzleberry and layered with patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6x6 pad.  My girlfriends image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  It's called There For You and it can be found in Mo's store here.  I printed it on Cryogen White and colored with Copics (E000, E00, E11, E25, E31, E50, YG00, YG93, YG95, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, RV63, RV66, RV69).  It was cut out and matted with Spellbinders Petite Oval Nestabilities.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  It was one of the freebies Paulette generously offered on her blog a bit ago.  If you sign up as a follower of the Create With TLC blog, you'll never miss the awesome freebies Paulette shares every day!  The Create With TLC store is also full with fantastic digi images and word art.  A couple of pink pearl flourishes, a double-loop pink satin bow and a tiny aqua rose finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to head on over to the Copic/Promarker Challenge thread and check out the amazing creations from my oh-so-talented and sweet teammies! We are thrilled to welcome Linda, who was our wonderful GD for January, as a full-time member of our team!  Why not get out your markers and play along with us?  We are always inspired by your fantastic creations!

Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. absolutley gorgeous, love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carla, wonderful coloring and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your copic shading is excellent, as always! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super for a 'girls only' card. I have to tell you I love Rich Razzleberry and don't use it nearly enough. Beautifully done, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Carla, great friends card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, I love the colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!! Those papers are exquisite and love the pearly flourishes coming out from behind that image *which is divine, too!!* Beautifully colored and Paulette's sentiment is just perfect with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is just amazing on this card..LOVE love love it. I think you are now officially a Copics pro.. Looks great. I love seeing you do all these colored images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla