Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Challenge Card

Good morning!  How's your week going so far?  It's been raining here since Sunday, so although it's pretty warm, it's not very conducive to being outside, that's for sure.  Before I head out anyway, I'm here to share a card I made for a couple of challenges I like to do.  It's for The Paper Shelter Challenge #45 (anything goes), Crafty Emma's Store Challenge #67 (anything goes) and Sketch Saturday #189.

Here is SS-189:


Here is my card for the challenges:

I started with a card base of SU Rich Razzleberry and layered with patterned papers from the Prima Melody 6x6 pad.  My sweet image is Spring Swing from The Paper Shelter.  She can be found in the store here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with Copic markers.  My sentiment is from Create With TLC.  It was a freebie on the Create With TLC blog awhile back.  A satin bow and some pink adhesive rhinestones finished off my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day and hope to see you soon.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Darling image, beautiful card and your coloring is always beautiful. Great card, such pretty papers and embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous, Carla, and your coloring is spot on! Love it!
    I bet Birmingham/Tuscaloosa is hopping today!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Carla. Your coloring is so beautiful! Thanks so much for the "congrats" on my blog. I'm pretty excited to be on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this is so adorable! Your coloring is just fabulous, and I love that gorgeous dp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sketch and you aced this one. I love those images and your coloring is totally awesome. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope someday I color as beautifully as you. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, your image is just precious! Wouldn't you love to be out in a swing under a tree instead of having all this rain we're blessed with? Gosh, it is supposed to really rain and maybe storm some tonight.

    Are you a football fan? I sure am and was thrilled with the Bama game last night. Roll Tide!

    Your card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, the image, your coloring and that sketch! If only I had more time LOL.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is beautiful. Clean and simple,but classy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous card, fantastic colours and love the image, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! this is adorable, love the colours and sweet image. Thank You for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card loving the cute image.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla