Friday, March 21, 2014

The Digi Bells Blog Hop

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a great week and the weekend hold fun plans for you!  You already know it's going to be fun for me!  Can't believe that 12 hours from now I will be in Texas at the coloring retreat!  Can't wait!  However, right now it's time for another Digi Bells Blog Hop!  Today, we welcome the adorable "Giddy Up Pony" to the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!


You may recognize this cutie.  She was first with Sugar Nellie and then Belles 'n Whistles and now she is being released as a digi!  Isn't she adorable?

You should have arrived here from the wonderful Lynda's blog.  If not, head back to the Digi Bells blog and start the hop from there so you don't miss out on any of the gorgeous projects.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Night of Navy and the patterned papers are from the Authentique Original 6x6 pad.  I printed the adorable image on Hammermill Digital Cover Stock and colored her with my Copics.  I added some polka dots with my white paint pen and I added a bit of Copper glitter glue to her belt and bracelet.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Three metal brads finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Your next stop on the hop is Rose's blog.  Be sure to leave comments on every stop along the way to increase your chances of winning this darling digi.  You have until Friday, March 28th at 9 AM Arizona time to complete the hop.  The winners will announced on the Digi Bells blog on Saturday, March 29th.

Here is the whole hop order in case you get lost:
Carla (you are here)
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craftitude #61 (anything goes; add a brad or eyelet)

Here is FSC-65:
 
 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Adorable card Carla and love your pocket backing papers...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla I am speechless on this creation!! It is WOW!!! Lovely brilliant coloring and those dp,s....PERFECT!!!! Awesome saying :)). Thanks for the love!!!
    Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I love those papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image. Your card is so cute, love the design, the papers and of course your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super take on our sketch! :^) So glad you entered! Love the darling image! The DP goes perfectly with her and your coloring is just fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just the sweetest cowgirls I've ever seen. Love this card, Carla. Hope you are having fun at your coloring weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image and the card is just adorable, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this image! She's so sweet and you've done a brilliant job with her on your card Carla! :) The papers are just perfect! Hope you enjoy your weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet :) Lovely image and you always have the perfect papers to coordinate. Hope you have a great time in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I love her! Great Coloring and Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here I am playing catch up again. Another round of super cute images on fun card designs. Your CAS designs really show off your coloring. Hope you're having fun at the retreat. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like she's all set to ride! Great papers for this image. Wonderful coloring and fine touches. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and coloring! This is so my daughter! lol. I love this image with the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! Your colouring of the sweet image is beautiful! I really like your papers too! Thank you for the blog hop – so glad I came over to see what it was all about! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Forgot to say... Have fun at the colouring retreat! It sounds like it will be an amazing time! Your colouring is already perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word this is perfect, those papers compliment your image and colouring beautifully. Have fun at your retreat.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at that wonderful background paper...Matches perfectly...Love the image...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the paper choice, nice work Carla
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally stunning Carla as usual! Your work is always so very inspiring! Love the coloring of this image. And the DP is just perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love denim papers you used. I like your card, very, very much. Such a beautiful :) Hugs, Aluna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely wonderful Carla - wonderful design - wonderful papers - wonderful image and best of all is your wonderful coloring!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the color combination you've used for her! What a great idea to use white for the polka dots and copper for the buckles, wonderful details,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card love your layout xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your demin-look! I have to learb how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OHHHH MY GOODNESS, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the denim looking papers you've used. What a way to set off this GORGEOUS creation of yours. Your coloring is superb Carla. I just love the addition of the metal to your card. Beautifully done.
    Thanks for all that you do for our team hun.
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super card Carla, great take on the sketch. Love the image & DP's. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla