Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #82

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope all is well with you so far this week!  I am here, as always on Thursdays, with my DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a brand new challenge for you this week!  The theme is the ever-popular "anything goes", so we hope to see lots of your wonderful creations this time around!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Marvelous Magenta and the patterned paper is from the Kaisercraft Botanical Odyssey 6.5 x 6.5 pad.  I created the focal image by stamping and masking  the background elements and the main image.  This was one of our challenges at the Coloring Retreat this past weekend.  I used three stamps from the Make it Crafty Spring Scene Collection (Spring Branch, Spring Swing and Spring Pebble Ground) for the scene and Taylor from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  These are all available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Once the whole scene was done, I colored it with my Copics.  I did a little practicing of my clouds, too.  I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the glass in her hand.

Here is a close-up of Taylor:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the beautiful creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful guest designers, Danni and Dee.  We hope you will play along! You have until Tuesday, April 8th at 11:55 PM CDT to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goe)
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #11 (spots or stripes)

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Carla, love those butterflies and what beautiful clouds you made in the background on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, Carla! Love the scene you created with the different stamps! And your coloring is stellar! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is just lovely! Such a pretty background as well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I say this every week, but what a gorgeous card, Carla. I love your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Carla ! I am loving all the latest cards !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such a pretty scene with all the stamps, Carla. I do love your clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Beautiful scene and your coloring is perfect. Love the accents on the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Carla. I love the scene you created and your sky is just beautiful. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous job of merging all those images Carla. This is spring come to life. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love this image and your awesome coloring. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous scene, perfect for a Spring day (hopefully we'll get one here soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Carla, the scene is so pretty and I love your colouring too, the shading is perfect :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a stunning image and colouring!!! You could frame this!
    xxxxx
    Riette, DT
    Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've created a fantastic scene, which you colored beautifully.

    Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla