Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Little Friends

Hi again!  I am back with a second post today.  It is my turn to post on the Digi Bells blog as part of my GDT term.  Today, my card features the adorable "Little Friends" from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 pad.  I printed the cute image on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a few pearl accents with my Viva Décor White Pearl Pen.  Some Pool Party seam binding, a triple-loop bow and a pretty bird cage charm finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by again!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog often for wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT with the beautiful stamps from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #8 (any previous sketch and twist is monochrome)
A Creative Romance (BINGO)

Here is the sketch I chose (#3):
 

And here is the ACR BINGO card (I used the third column: ribbon, Charm and bow):
Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carla, love the beautiful image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and gorgeous Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochromatic card! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carla and beautiful soft coloring on the image. Love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and cute Carla, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, this is beautiful, coloured to perfection, of course, but I love the soft colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla,
    Your bow is so pretty, and what a cute charm so perfect with the adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image, gorgeous ribbon, and the cutest charm....it all came together in a wonderful way to make a very pretty card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, I love aqua cards, so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and pretty color palette, love the charm! Hope you are doing well, hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet image - beautiful card!! So glad you played along with us at SSW2!!
    Blessings to you Carla!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your choice of colors. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beautiful shades of aqua on your card Carla. Lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely Carla! The image is just precious and so masterfully colored. I love the monochromatic color choice - so fresh looking. The charm you added is a wonderful touch too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at SSW!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a GORGEOUS coloring Carla! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a gorgeous adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully soft and pretty colours and I'm always in awe of your perfect bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carla, this is such a sweet image and I love the colors you chose to color it.!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so sweet Carla - your friends must absolutely love receiving your beautiful cards!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great take on the sketch and I love the dreamy color palette! Soooo pretty! :^) Really sweet image, great coloring, and love the darling charm! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is perfection!

    As an avid birdwatcher, I love that image!

    I love the color palette you used and how you colored her. The ribbon placement is soooo cool and that charm is the perfect finishing touch.

    BTW, what colors did you use for her pajamas?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your image is so beautifully colored! Thanks so much getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  23. Carla your card is so pretty! Love the colour palette and lovely sketch you've used. The ribbon and charm are a perfect finish. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla