Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Elphine House Australia Challenge #56

Hi again!  I'm back with a second post tonight because it's Wednesday morning already in Brisbane and it's time for a new Elphine House Australia challenge.  The theme for Challenge #56 is "charms and pins".  The only other requirement is to use an Elisabeth Bell stamp (any company).

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are GKD Innocent Pink and the patterned papers are from the echo Park Bundle of Joy Girl 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Evania Nursing Boo-boo from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped it onto MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added Liquid Pearls to her waistband and lots of Crystal Stickles to her wings.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A triple-loop taffeta bow, heart charm and a handmade crystal and pearl pin finished my card.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elphine House Australia blog and check out the beautiful creations from Lynda, Julie and Lynne.  We hope you will play along this month!  You have until Tuesday, April 15th, Brisbane time to enter your project.  Don't forget to use an Elisabeth Bell stamp!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Sentimental Sundays #198 (cute and cuddly and a sentiment)
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. The image is so sweet. Love the colors and the beautiful stripes on the pretty papers. Great card, love the darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww...poor baby. What a sweet image. I love the stick pin and the card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous! Love the image and your coloring is super. The bow and heart is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling Carla, and that sentiment is perfect. I love it. Great job with your Stickles and Liquid Pearls in addition to your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Sue ... a little deliberate alliteration there! As always, your colouring is breathtaking. Fab card, my friend!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely darling Carla!! :) Love the bits of glitter on her wings! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet angel nursing her teddy bear - I just hope the bear lives up to her treatment!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card Carla, love the frame and girly colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another sweet image from E. Bell! Love your coloring & added sparkle! Fab DP & color palette & really love your embellies & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this. I love your card, and your coloring is awesome. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! The image reminds me of my daughter :)

    Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Carla, love the papers and the cute image. Fabulous embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla