Thursday, March 13, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #81 - Doilies and Lace

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you have a good week so far!  I've got my fingers crossed that Mr. Blogger doesn't mess with me today and my scheduled post goes off without a hitch.  It's time for this week's DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a brand new challenge for you today.  The theme for Challenge #81 is "doilies and lace".   That's not so hard, is it?  I see a few of you rolling your eyes!   Really, it's a piece of cake, just go for it!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Collectable "Notable" 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Swings 'n Slides Birdies by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored it with my Copics and added a cloudy sky as a backdrop.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches My Peeps stamp set.  A paper doily and some narrow lace from my stash finished my card.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the adorable creations from the Little Misses and our wonderful Guest Designers, Karen, Melissa and Danni!!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, March 25th at 11:55 PM CDT to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash Challenge #134 (sketch)
Craft Your Passion #204 (young at heart)
Love to Create #106 (anything goes)
The Squirrel and The Fox #65 (Autumn or Spring; I went with Spring)

Here is the sketch (I flipped it):
 

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. I really like the colours on this super pretty card, Carla. Fab colouring too. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour combo, Carla, and of course amazing colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doilies and lace are just perfect and the image is colored beautifully. Looks so Spring like...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, She is as sweet as can be with those little darling birds. Your papers are perfect for this image as is the sentiment. I love the way you make your sky, it's so real. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, this is SO pretty :) love the colours and your colouring itself is amazing!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I so envy your coloring skills. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Carla! Great Spring colors and your sky looks fabulous. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Carla. Love the way you did the sky behind here, it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carla. Love the beautiful papers and the darling image. I love the darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweet indeed. My fave colors and an adorable image Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Carla. I love the sweet image. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do such beautiful work Carla! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh. What a seriously cute image.

    I love your coloring and the papers you used. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so precious! The image is darling, and you colored the scene beautifully! Love the pretty DP & color palette; wonderful take on the sketch & love the doily & lace! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Carla, I love these colours together and the clouds look so life like :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a girly card, so very pretty and beautifully put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Carla! Love the adorable image, your coloring and how you used the sketch ... Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Carla, your coloring and papers and design are beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs' xx
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation, I love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. a fantastic card... love the image & the dp's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so adorable.Beautifully coloured image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla