Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Faye!

Hi there!  I'm back with a second post today and it's a very special one!  We are celebrating over at the Little Miss Muffet blog!  It's our very own, wonderful Faye's birthday today and we wanted to surprise her with lots of happy birthday wishes.  To start with, Barbara drew a new Polka Dot Pals image in the likeness of Faye (which you can get in the LMM store, BTW).  Unbeknownst to Faye, Barbara shared the digi with the Little Misses and we all set to making birthday cards for Faye.  If you visit the Little Miss Muffet blog, you will see what the DT and a few other friends created for our sweet Faye!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Tempting Turquoise and the glittery patterned paper is from the DCWV Birthday Wishes 6x6 Stack.  I printed the adorable PDP Faye on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  Of course, I had to add lots of glitter.  Faye always threatens to throw glitter on  us when we misbehave!  She is throwing handfuls of Icicle glitter here!  A few sparkly stars finished my card.

Here is a close-up:
 

Happy Birthday, again, sweet Faye!  Keep your eye on the post as you should see this soon!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carla, love your amazing colouring and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Carla, gorgeous colouring. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card :) Lovely fun. bright colours and fab image, beautifully coloured as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, like you ever misbehave! ;^)
    What a cute card! I am sure Faye will think so, too. :^) Love the cute image, your great coloring, all the sparkle, your design & DP. The stars are a great added touch! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Carla. Good job getting the glitter on there. Maybe you're safe this time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooo utterly fabulous sweetie love the bright colours & your fantastic colouring. Wished my CAS style cards looked this good hun!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE Carla!!! You colored her Beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling image and fun image. LOve this beautiful paper and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and wonderful image. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww she's a cutie. I'm sure Faye will be thrilled with this lovely birthday card. The stars are fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla, that card is just super cute and fun!!! Love the sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, it was a complete surprise and I was so moved by your kindness. I was also delighted to receive this beautiful card in the post... Thank you so much. I love Faye's glittery glasses and the lovely colours you used. A gorgeous card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card... I love her glittery glasses :-) nice cheery papers too. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cute card, love the sparkle. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable...I love the glasses and the shine...Great Birthday Card....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  16. AW!! What a cutie pie she is!! I really love those sparkly stars you've added to your layout Carla!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fun, bright, happy card, Carla and awesome colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla