Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World March/April Challenge

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I am back from the coloring retreat and trying to catch up on everything I missed over the last few days.  I had a fantastic time and it was so great to meet everyone in person!  Can't wait to do it again next year!  Anyway, I am here now with my GDT post for the new Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge for March/April.  The theme this month is "pretty pastels".  

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pale Plum and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Kioshi collection.  The cute image is Peek-a-Bunny from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I printed her on Hammermill Digital Cover Stock and colored her with my Copics.  I added in some grass and a cloudy sky with Copics, too.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A satin ribbon bow and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to pop over to the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous cards from the Digi Bells and my co-GDT, Linda.  We hope you will play along!  Just follow the theme and use any Elisabeth Bell image.  It couldn't be easier!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Sketch N Stash Challenge #135 (sketch)
Cute Card Thursday #313 (wild world)
Crafty Girls Challenge #14 (anything goes)


Here is the sketch:

Have a great day and I hope to be around to visit soon!
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Precious card, Carla. So glad you enjoyed your trip. I bet it was very fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carla. I love this image and the beautiful papers. I know you must have had a great time. Did Zoe teach this class? I read she was coming here somewhere to teach a class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, Carla. Love the way you coloured her hair.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and perfect coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pastels and amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pastelly perfect! A very lovely scene Carla - glad you had such a fun time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, this is lovely and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifu card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that layout and what you did with it. Your EB image is coloring fantastic and all the colors are so soft and pretty. Beautiful card.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on that sketch, Carla! Love the pretty DP & colors, and your image is so beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Glad you had fun in TX!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet image and a great job with the sketch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your GDT spot and love your beautiful pastel card,beautiful image and love the layout and mix of papers -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch!

    That image is so cute with that hiding bunny. You did a fabulous job coloring it.

    Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla