Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sketch Saturday #303

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start and you have fun plans for the rest of it!  It finally stopped raining here, so there's the possibility for being outside.  Hope so.  Anyway, I am here with my DT post for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.  We are sponsored this time by The Doodle Garden, who is offering the winner their choice of three digis.


This week, it's "anything goes" for the sketch.  You can choose any sketch from #216 to #302.  There is a tab on the blog with all the archived sketches. Please share which sketch you used in your blog post.

I chose #222 for my card.  Here it is:


Here is my card with the sketch:


My card base and mats are SU Wild Wasabi and the patterned papers are from the Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Three Cheers from The Doodle Garden.  I printed her on Hammermill cardstock and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC. I added some Yellow Stickles to her hair bow and the flower centers.  Some ruffled ribbon from Webster's Pages and a few gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls!  We hope you will play along with the challenge!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge #74 (for a friend)
Stampin' For the Weekend (Spring colors)
Card Makin' Mamas #83 (photo inspiration; I went with the colors and flowers.)
The Doodle Garden Challenge #1 (anything goes)
 
Here is the CMM photo inspiration:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Now that is what I call an utterly pretty girly card. Flawless colouring, Carla... as always.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the image and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card sweetie absolutely adore the lush colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and colors Carla. Your take on the sketch is perfect too, love the ruffle ribbon. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combo of patterns and colors!!! Coloring is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Carla! Love the paper choice and your coloring. The folds on her dress are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as sweet as can be. Love the gems and that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, so sweet and beautifully colored. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply precious! Love the design, coloring, and pretty DP you chose! Fab ribbon, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla, this is adorable. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the was this card fits into our challenge. The flowers and colours are great.
    Thanks for joining us at CMM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's a cutie Carla...Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and layout thanks for sharing your work with us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a neat sketch and a very pretty card!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie this is really stunning I love the colours that you have chosen,huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful! The pink and green are perfect for getting us in the mood for spring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute and I love the fresh pink and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's so cute in her party dress. Great coloring of the image, especially the pleats.

    Lovely paper choices and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute Carla - love the colours you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Came over from CMM, congrats on your top pick. :) I love your card. It's simply stunning. What Hammerhill Paper type do you prefer? I'm still trying to figure out what paper to print on when using Copics...thought I'd pick your brain. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla