Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi again!  I'm back with a second post today and I will make it quick.  Hopefully, I'll get it posted this time.  I was in the middle of posting when we had a power failure, but it's back on now and hopefully it will stay that way.  I don't send many Easter cards, but I sometimes need a couple, so I made this card for a couple of Easter/Spring challenges out there.
 
Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Gumball Green and the patterned paper is from the Authentique Spring 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Raggedy Bunny Tulip Bouquet by StampArt Designs by Kathryne for Whimsy Stamps.  I printed it on Hammermill color stock and colored it with my Copics.  I added a bit of Diamond Stickles and some Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A double-loop stain bow, Webster's Pages Sparkler, blue pearls and a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the cute bunny:


Thanks for stopping by again!  I am slowly, but surely, making my way around to your blogs.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #197 (Louise's sketch)
Whimsy Stamps Card Challenge #69 (Easter/bunnies/Spring)
Whimsy Stamps And Inspiration March Facebook Challenge (Spring colors)
Fab 'n Funky #207 (animals only)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great evening and see you soon!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!! Love the pretty colors, layout and your coloring is fabulous! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Carla. What a delightful surprise to see! I love what you've done with Raggedy Bunny. So sweet! Beautiful colouring. Such lovely colours and gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pinks and the cutest bunny. Easter is going to be here before we know it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty image by Kathryne. I love this adorable bunny and your card is just lovely. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. owww this is so sweet, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the sweet little bunny and you made it into a very sweet Easter card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep my eye out for these cutie to bring me some flowers or candy, wherever he is giving out for Easter. This card is just a delight to view. Wonderful job, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the bunny and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with such an adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just the cutest Easter card, Carla. I love that the bunny is carrying my favorite flower, the tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and Fun card Carla. Love this sweet image and her images are new to me. I am loving the soft colors to. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so cute Carla - who doesn't love little homespun bunnies! Your colors are so pretty - we are all ready for Spring!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute bunny! I want to squeeze her.

    Beautiful card. I really love your coloring and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch! Love the sweet bunny, your coloring, the pretty DP, and fab flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute bunny and lovely soft pastel, Spring-like colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla