Friday, June 27, 2014

The Digi Bells Blog Hop

Hi again!  I promise this is my last post today!  I rarely have so many things come at once, but today was one of those days!  I am here now with my DT card for this month's Digi Bells Blog Hop!  The new digi is such a cutie!  You may remember her from her days as a Belles 'n Whistles stamp, but now she is being brought back as the newest digi in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.



 
You should have arrived at my blog from Carol's blog.  If not, you'll want to go back and start there, so you don't miss anything!
 
Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Up & Away Spread Your Wings and Fly 6x6 pad.  I printed the adorable image on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of glitter here and there for some sparkle.  A pretty doily and a few MME buttons finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:

Thanks for stopping by!  Your next stop on the hop is Lynda's blog.  Be sure to leave comments at every stop along the way to have the best chance of winning this adorable digi!  The hop goes until Friday, July 4th at 9:00 AM Arizona time.  The winners will be announced on the Digi Bells blog on Saturday, July 5th.

In case you get lost, here is the whole line-up:
Carol
Carla (you are here)
Lynda
Alethea
Karen
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digi Galore (add a button)
 
Here is the sketch:
 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. oh Carla, this is just so sweet! your cards are always a delight to gaze upon! so much inspiration! :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Carla another stunning creations! Fabulous papers and loving the colours..
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is wonderful! I enjoy looking through your cards frequently, and this one is a real treat. I adore the papers you used...OMGoodness, could you have found better papers for this card? I think not!! The tickets are wonderful and that carousel in the bottom right corner is wonderful. I love buttons and your colors are cheerful and bright, just like a real carousel. Fabulous card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the front door, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed how the same image can look so different done up on a card by just using different colors - love the coordinating buttons used on this, along with the doily. Another great choice of bright, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - your colouring is always so beautiful! Love your backing papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Carla, what a delightful card, and of course the 'new' image is certainly a must for a card for anyone who need cheering up...aNNie xx The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the colour choice, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just precious and the Carrousel is a favorite ride of mine and always has been so this one melts my heart. Super Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable and cheerful. Love those pretty buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really darling take on that sketch, Carla! What a wonderful, sweet image! Love your coloring, doily, DP, and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! The ticket paper is really fun with the merry-go-round theme. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Carla....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely creation,thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla