Thursday, June 26, 2014

Alcohol Markers Challenge - The Outlawz

Hi there!  Happy (very early) Friday! Hope you had a great week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  It's likely to be more of the same for me, since I'm still not that mobile, but hoping it will still be a good time.  I am here early to post my DT card for the Alcohol Markers Challenge at The Outlawz site.   I've got a couple of other fun posts later, so I hope you will pop back if you have time.  Anyway, our theme this week is "anything goes" with the end of the month option to add a Christmas twist.  I try to do this when I can so I can build up my holiday card stash before the press is on. You can do anything you'd like this week, but please remember to have coloring with alcohol markers (any brand).

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Riding Hood Red and the patterned papers are from the Melissa Francis Deck the Halls 6x6 pad.  The beautiful image is Poinsettia Fairy from Delicious Doodles.  I printed it on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added lots of Red and Gold Stickles for added sparkle.  Two pretty gold bead caps and a 3D poinsettia sticker finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Alcohol Markers Challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from my wonderful teammies, Dawn, Penny and Kathi!  We hope you will play along!  It doesn't get easier than "anything goes".  Delicious Doodles is sponsoring the June Challenges.  Teri is offering the lucky winner 4 digis of their choice from her shop.  She has loads of fantastic digis there, so check it out!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge #202 (favorite coloring medium; mine is Copics)
Left of Center Creative Challenges #34 (use metal;  I used metal bead caps)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #222 (Christmas)

Have a great day and hope to see you a little later on.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oooh Carla, she is one sassy Christmas fairy - absolutely gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Carla. Very soft and delicate looking. Take it easy this weekend, while you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card - love this image with the tiny fairy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous, Carla, and so is your card! Love the coloring, the design, the pretty DP, and your cool embellies! Wonderful card again! :^)
    Here's to you feeling a bit better and more mobile each day!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when I think you cannot get any better wow you make something like this Stunning Carla just stunning. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All that red is just gorgeous. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Carla!! I love your colouring and the great layout! Thank you for sharing this at Left of Center this fortnight! Remember we are going weekly from the 4th of July and if you'd like to join us as a guest DT, let me know! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla