Friday, June 13, 2014

Guest Designer - Art by MiRan Challenge

Good morning!  Well, it's barely morning for me, but I hope your Friday is off to a great start! I've got some exciting news today!  I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the new challenge on the Art by Mi Ran Challenge blog!  Mi Ran didn't have to ask me twice! I love her digis and always enjoy playing along with the challenges!  For Challenge #8, it is, as always, "anything goes".
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Kate & Co. Cambridge Court 6x6 pad.  The beautiful image is Gracie by Art by Mi Ran.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Diamond Stickles to the top of her dress and her shoes.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A couple of rhinestone flourishes and a bunch of gems from my stash finished my card. 
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Art by MiRan Challenge blog and check out the new challenge and the gorgeous creations from the DT!  I know they'd love it if you played along!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge #13 (sparkle and shine)
Art by MiRan June Facebook Challenge (bling)

Have a great day and I will be back later with my DT card for the Alcohol Markers Challenge at The Outlawz.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Carla! :^)
    This is simply gorgeous! Fab image, of course, and fantastic coloring! Love that DP and your design! :^)
    It appears you are doing too much, though. Should someone come over and tie you down??? ;^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carla, another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pieces are always so wonderful! This one has such a cute image and great coloring and I love the pretty papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Carla. They are very lucky to have you. This card is beautiful. Love those Stickles and the color of her hair is stunning. Hope you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a piece of art for sure, and I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla huge congrats on your guest design team spot. We are thrilled to have you. Your creation is absolutely packed with gorgeousness, beautiful colouring and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent card. Fantastic coloring. Beautiful papers and original layout. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz today.

    Hugs form France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card as always Carla. Fab colring and pretty papers. I love it. Thank you so much for the lovely card and gd fot art by miran challenge blig. We really happy to have you. Hugs, Mi ran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla