Sunday, June 1, 2014

Ditzie Digi Design Challenge #5

Good morning!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you've had a good weekend so far!  I'm still away, but I will be heading home today, so I should be back to my normal schedule soon.  I am here this morning to share my DT card for the new Ditzie Digi Design Challenge.  The theme is always "anything goes" and there are fab prizes from the Ditzie Digi Designs Etsy shop up for grabs, so come play along!
 
Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Cherry Cobbler and the patterned papers are from the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments 6x6 pad.  The elegant image is Dressy Lady from Ditzie Digi Design. I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  A pearl flourish, a triple-loop seam binding bow and a small Wild Orchid Crafts rose finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Ditzie Digi Design Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT!  We hope you will join in on the challenge. 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #251 (sketch)
Crafty Girls Challenge #19 (anything goes)

Here is the sketch (I made mine square):


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the image and your coloring stands out. Nice layout also

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carla. This is a pretty card and you've added all the girly things to go along with this dressed up girl: pearls, bows, flowers. Great card. Travel safe coming home - talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is super super gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this is so elegant and pretty! Love that you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Thanks, hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love your coloring of her dress!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, this is gorgeous! What a dress and your coloring is just unbelievably beautiful. Wow! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant! Love that image & your fab coloring. :^) Love the wonderful DP you chose for this, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what a lovely image and your coloring is beautiful.. Wonderful design and papers. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla