Thursday, June 12, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Post

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far.  Surprisingly, I am coming to you live after my back surgery on Monday, but I have to make it quick since I am not supposed to be sitting for very long.  I ended up being admitted Monday night instead of getting to come home afterwards, but I was discharged right away on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday, but I am feeling much better today.  Not only that, we lost our internet service during the storms Monday night and this is the first time we've had internet access since then.  Anyway, I am here this morning with my Little Miss Muffet DT card.  Today is Inspiration Thursday over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group, so you will see lots of fantastic projects over there.  There are also a few sneak peeks of the upcoming release that you won't want to miss!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are GKD Turquoise Sea and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park So Happy Together 6x6 pad (I think-can't climb upstairs to check).  The sweet image is Swings 'n Slides Swinging Friends by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored it up with my Copics and added a few white dots with my Sharpie paint pen.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook page throughout the day for some fun inspiration from the rest of the Little Misses!  Don't forget there is still time to play along with our "funky hair" challenge.  You have until next Tuesday, June 17th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Paper Crafting Journey (anything goes)
MarkerPop Challenge #45 (anything goes)
Crafty Girls Challenge #20 (anything goes)

Have a great day and I will be around as soon as I am able.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So nivpce to 'see' you Carla. Sorry you've been having a rough time, you take it easy, you hear! This is a fab card. Love the colours. Love the layout. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with great coloring and pretty papers, Carla....take care of yourself!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. Love those little flowers. Sorry to hear you had to stay overnight and had a bad day yesterday, but glad to see you are feeling good enough to go LIVE today. We'll talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and so fabulously coloured, Carla! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute, Carla! Love that sweet image! Love your coloring, papers, design, and "purrfect" sentiment! ;^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, your card is adorable. Sorry you are having a rough time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, too cute Carla!! lovely colors and DP too!Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Carla. Love the image and your papers and colors you have used.Thanks for joining us at PCJ in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla