Monday, June 30, 2014

Sweet Summer Surprises

Hi again!  I'm back again, as promised, with my Digi Bells DT post.  It is my turn to post some inspiration over on the Digi Bells DT blog.  My card today features the adorable "Sweetest Surprises" from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. Who wouldn't love to be sitting daydreaming with a big ice cream cone?

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the fun patterned papers are from the Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 pad.  I printed the cute image on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added a bit of Stickles to the flowers and butterfly and Glossy Accents to the cherry on the cone.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few fun flower buttons and a simple blow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for coming by again! Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration from the Digi Bells and GDT with the beautiful images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (sketch from the past plus buttons and bows)
Allsorts Challenge #265 (summer girls)
Sentimental Sundays #213 (summer plus a sentiment)
Love to Create Challenge #122 (3 or more DPs; I have 5)
 
Here is the SSW2 sketch:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Darling card and the buttons are just too cute. Love it, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Love the fun summery look as well as the cute image. Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us, it is always a joy to see your creativity.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the papers and cute buttons. I chose this digi from when I won EB and I can't wait to colour her up.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Carla, I love the image and how you've coloured her. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Summer Girls challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this darling on FB! Love her! Love your coloring, design & pretty DP, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that Ice Cream cone looks delish! as does the rest of your darling card. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet summer card! Adorable image and lovely papers. Those buttons are super cute too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Carla is this a sweet image by Elisabeth Bell, I do love her images. What wonderful summery colours and great embellishments. I do love those design papers totally perfect for your card. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely a reminder of what summer should look like, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carla~~Wonderful card!! What fun, summery, exciting colors you have used!!
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, this is ... A-mazing Carla. I love the papers and that image is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your art with us weekly over at SSW2! I really look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Sweet card Carla!! Adorable image and I LOVE those tiny flower buttons - So Cute!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring and wonderful papers too. Summer fun for sure. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Carla! The colors and papers are just as summery as the image and sentiment. Beautifully colored as you always do. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carla,
    fabulous card, love how you used the ribbon between panels.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "summer girls" Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cutie, beautifully coloured, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! I love the bright sunny colours! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!! Good luck!!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card and great coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carla ... your card is stunning! So bright and cheerful! Love your coloring and design! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Carla, your colors with your image and papers are just so cheerful!! Thank you so much for joining Love to Create Challenges and sharing your creation!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Card Carla I love those wonderful layers and buttons. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla