Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mon Amie

Hi there!  It's me again!  I'm back with a super quick post that I forgot to do earlier in the week. I am excited to tell you I am Guest Designing with the Make it Crafty Facebook team again this month! Many thanks to the wonderful Zoe for inviting me back again!   I made a card for a couple of fun things going on in the Make it Crafty world.  The June FB Challenge is to make "something girly" and the Make it Colourful #10 Easy Challenge is to use pink and brown.   Make it Crafty is also sponsoring The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #70 for 4 weeks.  Their theme is "let's hear it for the girls".  All works perfectly together, doesn't it?  You won't want to miss out on all the fun!

Here is my pink and brown, girly card:


My card base and mats are SU Chocolate Chip and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue 6x6 pad.  The chic image is Artistic Delphine from Make it Crafty. I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is an old SU stamp.  A few chocolate pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by again!   I'm heading out the door, but I will visit with you a little later when I get home.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
The Squirrel and The Fox #70 (let's hear it for the girls)
Cute Card Thursday #324 (perfectly pink)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. what a perfect girly card....would love to go to Paris!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Jour mon ami-
    Oui Oui, I agree that this card is beautiful, Carla! And thank you for letting go back to high school French if only for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Congrats on the GD gig too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the GDT! :^)
    Love your sophisticated card! Beautiful palette, love the image, coloring, papers, & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh la la! The Eiffel Tower print on the paper makes an awesome background. Congrats on your guestie spot! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and love the dp paper. Beautiful coloring as usual..Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - love the colour combination and your colouring too.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla