Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ditzie Digi Design Challenge #6

Good morning!  Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all celebrating here in the US! I hope all the Dads out there get spoiled rotten.  Before getting on with my own day, I am here with my DT card for the new Ditzie Digi Design Challenge. The theme is always "anything goes" and you can win fab digis from the Ditzie Digi Design shop, so what are you waiting for?  It doesn't get any easier than that!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Rose Red and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Up & Away "Spread Your Wings and Fly" 6x6 pad.  The beautiful image is Queen of the Secret Garden by Li Wilmore for Ditzie Digi Design.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added some Ice White Pearl Pen accents to the toadstools and her wings.  A simple rose from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Ditzie Digi Design Challenge blog and check out the fantastic creations from the rest of the DDD DT using the fabulous digis from Ditzie Digi Design!  We hope to see you play along!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #12 (something with wings)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous, Carla! Love the fabulous DP, color palette, design & coloring! Really wonderful card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The greens are so vibrant. Very pretty...as always. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors!! Love the papers!! Just fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Carla! Love the image and those papers are fantastic! Thank you for playing along with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous creation!!! Love the image and your coloring is perfection as always!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Lovely image! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this week. Wish to see you at our next challenges :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with gorgeous image! I love your colouring, it's perfect! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla