Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World June/July Challenge

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  How has your week been so far?  Mine has been quiet.  I'm gradually adding back a little crafting, but still can't sit as long as I'd like.  I know I'll get there. I just have to be patient, which is not really my strong suit!  Anyway, I am here today with my DT post for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme this time is "summer".  Perfect, right?  Elisabeth has so many wonderful stamps depicting a summer theme, so this should be easy peasy!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the fun beachy patterned papers are from the Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Little Best Friends from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I printed it on MiC blending card and colored it with my Copics.  I added in the sand and the sky with my Copics, too.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few sparkly 3D shell stickers finished my card. 

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge and check out the gorgeous summer creations from the rest of the Digi Bells!  We hope you will play along this time!  Please remember you must use an Elisabeth Bell image to enter, but it can be from any company.  You have until July 22nd to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #219 (bold and beautiful; use bright colors)
The Cutie Pie Challenge #72 (girls, girls, girls and cute)
Crafting by Designs Challenge (here comes summer)

Have a great day and see you soon!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. You knocked this one out of the ball park, absolutley gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as can be, Carla! Love it ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring, Carla, and gorgeous papers! Those 'beach' stickers are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this image. Reminds me of my DD and her best friend when they were that age. You did a tremendous job with this one Carla. Hope you are not pushing it too much. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww aren't they sweet. I just love those little chubby legs. The embellies are fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Those little ones are colored to perfection. Very colorful and just an all around happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious, Carla. Those chubby legs remind me of my three yr. old granddaughter. I could just squeeze her to pieces. I'm going to the beach with her soon...can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring! Perfectly put together card. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. -Jenny, CBD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautifully coloured adorable image! Great DP's and dsign too.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darling, Carla! Love those little cuties! Great coloring and design and really love the color palette & DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable!!! Love the way you colored them - chubby little baby legs :) so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally cute card, love the image and your layout! Fab papers and embellishments too! Thanks for joining 'Here Comes the Summer' at Crafting by Designs this week! Mo xxx

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla