Monday, June 2, 2014

Merry Weather

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a good weekend and your week is off to a great start!  I am back and it's my turn to post some DT inspiration for you over on The Digi Bells blog.

My card features the sweet Merry Weather from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection:
 

My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II Petite Papers pack.  I printed Merry Weather on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I framed her with a pretty paper doily and added some lace trim.  A triple-loop seam binding bow, Webster's Pages Sparkler and a few Wild Orchid Crafts roses finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog daily for wonderful inspiration for the beautiful stamps in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
The Sketchy Challenges #74 (Karina's sketch)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #83 (bingo; I used the bottom row: flowers, bow, doily)
That Craft Place Challenge (ribbon/lace)
Time Out Challenge #6 (photo inspiration; I went with the colors for my inspiration)
Card Mania Challenge #48 (flowers)
Marker Pop Challenge #44 (use some pink)

Here is the sketch:
 

Here is the BINGO card:


and the Time Out photo inspiration:


Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! The lace is a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love this cute image. The embellishments are fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fabulous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on that sketch, Carla! Love the color palette! Great coloring, darling image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear a pink bow in my hair, but I can sure envision putting my toes into some cool water! It is so warm and humid here today! Lovely image and great finished card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, Carla. Love this image and how you presented it. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME coloring of that adorable image, Carla! That doily makes for a perfect backdrop, while the pink bow and cluster of flowers are wonderful finishing touches! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card as always. I love it. Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! :)

    Petya GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and so beautiful! I love the cute image! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Adddicted to Stamp! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring Carla. Love the design...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a lovely card, love how you used the lace as flags, great idea.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at The Sketchy Challenges.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi she is beautiful ...I love your bow gorgeous colour ..thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla