Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ditzie Digi Design Challenge and Some News

Good morning!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you've had a good weekend so far.  This is the second time a scheduled post turned into a draft and didn't go off on time.  It's so annoying!  Anyway, I am here with my DT post for the Ditzie Digi Design Challenge.  Sadly, they have decided to close the challenge blog, so this will be our last challenge.  The theme is always anything goes and there will be still be great prizes from the Ditzie Digi Design shop, so hope you will still play along!

Here is my card for the final challenge:


My card base and mats are SU Melon Mambo and the patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose 6x6 pad.  The fun image is Daisy from Ditzie Digi Design.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A couple of metallic gems finished my simple card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure head over to the Ditzie Digi Design Challenge and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT!  We hope you will play along with our final challenge!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #255 (sketch)
That Craft Place Challenge (anything goes)
 
Here is TMS-255 (I flipped it):
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carla. I bet they are quite a few that would love to receive this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so wonderfully coloured and and designed. Such gorgeous unusual colours and I love the kind of retro feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Your coloring is fantastic! Great papers and colors, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on this cool image, Carla! Love her! Love your pretty design and fab die cuts, too! Really pretty DP & palette and love your sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job with this card, Carla. I'm sorry to hear about the closing. Hope you weekend went well an you have a good upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That die cut frame looks awesome behind her Carla. Very pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours!! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, hope to see you again soon. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla