Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sketch Saturday #316

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope you weekend is off to a great start.  It's still early for me, so we'll see, but I'm hoping for a nice one!  I am here now with my DT post for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.  We have a new sponsor this week, All Dressed Up Stamps, who are offering the winner 2 digis of their choice from the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy shop.

Here is this weeks' fabulous sketch by Cathy:
Here is my take on the sketch:



My card base and mats are SU Pretty in Pink and the patterned papers are from the Authentique Flourish 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Twinkle Toes from All Dressed Up Stamps.  She was generously offered as a freebie awhile back on the All Dressed Up Facebook page.  I printed her on MiC Blending card and colored her with my Copics.  I added Star Dust Stickles her and there for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC. A few heart gems and a single rose from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls and our June Guest Designer, Anja. We hope you will play along!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
All Dressed Up Challenge #16 (anything goes)
Crafty Girls Challenge #21 (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (anything goes)
Party Time Tuesdays #178 (anything goes)
Digitally Sweet Challenge #94 (inspired by book; mine is Angelina Ballerina)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card and one that any dancer or little girl would love to receive. Precious papers go so nicely with this adorable image. Hope your weekend goes well. It's going to be gorgeous here all weekend long. YAY Out to the garden for a while and then relax n the gazebo for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, This is fabulous- done so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twinkle Toes is such a cutie and I love her sparkly wings. And, the sentiment is just so sweet.
    Rain, rain here everyday....makes one depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Carla. Love your coloring on her skirt. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauteous! Really love the DP and color palette you chose! Darling image, wonderful coloring & added sparkle, and fab sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's sweet, Carla, and I love the papers you surrounded her with! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious in all her sparkly goodness. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo Carla as well as the layers. Another of my favorite images. Hugs,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card for a little princess. Great association with the book :)

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring on your beautiful card! Love the stickles!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty and your colouring matches those papers perfectly...thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! This is soooo pretty!!! :)

    Thanks for joining us at All dressed up this time
    Hugs / Maritha dt member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute Carla - love her sparkly wings! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this card is super sweet... the is perfectly coloured and the soft tones of the paper are wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely card thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge. Good luck, Alana DT member

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at crafty girls challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla