Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday With Heartfelt Creations

Good morning!  I can't believe I haven't had a chance to post since the end of last week!  It's been super busy around here!  Anyway, it's Wednesday again and time for new card samples from the Heartfelt Creations Design Team!  Be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog - the team has shared some absolutely gorgeous projects again this week that you definitely won't want to miss!

Here is one of my cards that was shared today:


And here is the inside:


Even though the inside sentiment is from the Sentiments For Mom set, I thought it could also be perfect for an anniversary card.   Anyway, I started with a card base of Papertrey Aqua Mist and layered with beautiful patterned paper from the Prima Madeline 6x6 pad that I divided into three panels.  I cut a frame for my main image from Aqua Mist with Spellbinders Lacey Squares.  The image from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3384 Cardinal Posy Wreath was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Cryogen White Iridescent and colored with Copic markers. The base image was cut out with scissors. I stamped two extra corresponding cardinals from the Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family set and colored them with Copics, too.  The single cardinals were cut out with Heartfelt Creations HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die and mounted on the base image with foam tape. I created a triple loop bow from aqua satin ribbon using my Bow Easy.  I finished the outside by adding adhesive pearls to the flower centers and the frame.  On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3389 Sentiments For Mom onto Cryogen White that was punched with a Martha Stewart Double Loops Edge Punch.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Carla, your work for HFC is superb, as I knew it would be. Loving the soft aquas with this. I would love to have some copics in this aqua family, need to get the numbers from you sometime. Tfs and you have been missed this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose for your card! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of this set - wonderful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue flowers and matching ribbon - Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Olena. I love the colors you chose. The sentiments are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Gorgeous colors, love the turquise flowers and ribbon with all the red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, love the color of the flowers and how they contrast with the cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really admire your work, it's always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Carla!!!! This is stunning! Your papers and colors and layout are all just fantastic and you have colored beautifully!!! You are really rockin and rolling gf! Hope you didn't have any serious damage from these storms!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carla! This is a beautiful card, love the colors and layout you've used - just gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know you are a new follower, I'm #111 on your blog now too :) Have a great day! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous card! I love your colors, the beautiful lace and the inside of your card too!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards you made. I really like the mail box. It would be just right for me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla