Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Design Team!!!

Good afternoon!  I am finally back from my short trip.  It was exhausting - 13 hours in the car each way - but we got a lot accomplished and I am so glad to be home!  I've missed stamping!  Can't wait to get back in my craft room!

I have some super exciting news to share today!  I've been selected to be on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team for the next six months!!  What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning!  Everyone on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team is so amazingly talented!  I can't begin to say how honored and thrilled I am to have been selected!  I can't wait to share my creations with their gorgeous stamps and dies!

Be sure to check out the full announcement of the new Design Team on the Heartfelt Creations blog.  There are also some gorgeous new card samples and a sneak peek of the new collection being released on April 12 at Midnight EST.  You won't want to miss it!

Before I go, here is one of the samples I made for the final round.  It was shared on the Heartfelt Creations blog this morning:


Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my exciting news!  I'll be back soon once I get settled and start stamping again.
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful Iris card, wonderful coloring! Welcome to the HCDT - looking foward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the Heartfelt Design Team. What a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning. It reminds me of a Monet~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I am so happy for you and looking forward to working with ya team sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT with Heartfelt Creations..looking forward to this adventure with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Carla!! I look forward to working with you for the next 6 months!! Cant wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Carla!!!! I am so happy for. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on joining the team Carla! It'll be so fun. Your newest stamping sister,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, congrats to you too! I'm looking forward to working with you, your work is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on joining the team Carla! Beautiful card. Love the color combination. Olena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Carla! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Carla. You will make an great addition to the Heartfelt Creations team. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WooHoo Carla!!! Congratulations!!! Your elegant style is a perfect fit with Heartfelt Creations! You will knock our socks off gf!!! So happy for you!!! This card is gorgeous!!!
    hugs.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats - no surprise SOMEONE had to grab you up with all your talent! That is quite the team Heartfelt has going!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woooo hoooo! so excited for you - you are perfect fit for Heartfelt Creations
    Your card today is beautiful! you know I'm a big fan and am so looking forward to seeing what you create on this team!
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy for you. This looks just like the flowers in my yard...I love their stamps. Great card and congrats. Hope your trip went well. I am off to mom's weekend and will talk to you next week to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats,Carla....you so deserve this honor and I can't wait to see what you do with these stamps and dies. I love your card...your coloring---stunning and love that bg. Glad you are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Carla. I love your work and am an avid fan and user of Heartfelt products. Look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next 6 months. Best wishes for continuing success.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, DF. I'm so happy for you and I'm not at all surprised - what a perfect fit you are for Heartfelt Creations. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Belated CONGRATULATIONS Carla!! You are a perfect addition to the Heartfelt Creations DT - they are lucky to have you! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla