Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - A Burst Of Blooms

Good morning!  I have a super quick post to share the card I made for last week's Tuesday Trigger on Moxie Fab World

Here is the trigger photo:


I used Sketch #212 from Card Positioning Systems, but I was unable to make the deadline for that challenge because we lost internet service during a severe storm last night. 

Here is the sketch anyway:


Here is my take on the trigger:


A very simple card - I used several crocheted flowers that I won a while back from pixiepetals Etsy shop. They reminded me of the crocheted flower doilies in the trigger photo.  I added buttons to the flower centers and suspended them from some twine.  A simple sentiment from Gina K. Designs Wild At Heart set finished it.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Sunday!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a great CAS design and love those crochet flowers. Thanks for making me feel better about not using things....hope we can all meet up again this year. I would love to go to Betty's if we have time on this go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on a banner - the flowers are gorgeous, and gorgeous colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carla I'd say you aced this one! I love the crocheted flowers!!! Love the twine to suspend them from and the craft is the perfect base! Love it! Hope you came through all those storms with no damage other than power outages! Have a great week!
    hugs,
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty Carla!! I just love your crocheted flowers. What an awesome take on the sketch and the trigger inspiration challenge!! The kraft is the perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carla! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card for the challenge, Carla! Ingenious! What a great way to use those flowers and buttons. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla