Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mojo Monday #185 and Color Throwdown #136

Good afternoon!  If you are looking for my CSS Alumni Blog Hop post, click here.

I have a quick post today to share a card I made for a few more of my favorite challenges.  I'm still catching up so they are coming in bunches!  This one is for this week's Mojo Monday #185 which was a contest.

Here is the Mojo Sketch:


I used the colors from this week's Color Throwdown #136 for my card.  Here are the colors:


Finally, my card is for last week's Copic/Promarker Challenge (CBC0401) on The Outlawz site which was to use Copics to color an embellishment.  I colored all my embellishments with Copics.

Here is my card for the three challenges:


I started with a card base of SU Soft Sky and layered with Kraft.  The light blue and orange patterned papers are from the Pink Paislee 365 Degrees 6x6 pad.  The script DP is from the Prima Madeline pad.  I cut the bottom border and the medallion with Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents dies.  The sentiment tag was cut with one of the Spellbinders Grommet Tag dies.  The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Enjoy The Sunshine set.  I colored white Kaiser pearls, white seam binding and three white Prima flowers with my B00 Copic marker for the Outlawz challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back soon with some other creations I've been working on.
Have a great evening!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How very soft and lovely!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of my favs by you...love the softness and that beautiful LO...so many pretty things to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so elegant! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...WOW...WOW!!! Love this :) Thanks for playing with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla