Monday, January 27, 2014

You Look Marvelous

Hi there!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a terrific start!  I am popping in really quickly to share a card I made with a new set Paulette has added to her Create With TLC store.  It's got a couple of fun vintage images and of course, fantastic sentiments to pair with them!

Here is "Look Cute":


Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers are from the Teresa Collins Fabrications 6x6 pad.  I colored the elegant vintage image from Look Cute with my Copics.  The sentiment was a freebie some time back from Create With TLC.  I thought it matched well with the image.  That's it!  I kept it very simple with no added embellishments.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be around to visit a little later.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #191 (Francesca's sketch)
Paper Crafting Journey (Vintage, Distressed or Shabby Chic)

Here is the sketch:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the image and the sentiment, Carla. You did great colors to match your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the coloring of the chair matches the accent paper. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, what a gorgeous card!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very elegant! Such a great vintage feel and that patterned paper looks like a fancy wallpapered room for her to recline in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab take on the sketch! Love that image! And the color palette, DP, and coloring are fantastic--it is soooo pretty! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Beautifully elegant. I have these papers too - pretty aren't they! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla