Saturday, January 11, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Super Saturday

Good morning! Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I'm not up yet, but once I am, I will be busy all day organizing and putting my craft room back together.  Can't wait to have a tidy space!   I just hope I can keep it that way once I'm finished!  Anyway, I am here to share my DT card for Super Saturday at the Little Miss Muffet blog.  We've made a few changes to the Super Saturday format, which you can read about over on the blog.  Basically, each week, several of the Little Misses will be sharing some fun projects and the stamps we've used will be the "spotlighted" stamps for the week.  They will be available at a reduced price in the Little Miss Muffet store for a limited time, so if you like what you see, head over to the shop quickly to pick out your stamps!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Primrose Petals and the patterned papers are from the Crate Paper Fourteen 6x6 pad. The cute image is Celeste Amberglow Heartstrings by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out which other stamp(s) the Little Misses have spotlighted!  Don't forget, you can still play along with our sketch challenge until Tuesday, January 14th at 11:55 PM CST.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #231 (sketch)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge (love)

Here is TMS-231:


Have a great day and I'll see you again shortly for with my Sketch Saturday DT card!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Loving the zingy red and pinks you've used on this great card Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ain't she sweet! Such gorgeous colours and paper. Nice take on the sketch too. :)S

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling. Love the outfit and that heart garland. Cute papers and the sentiment is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so pretty. You have an amazing talent with colouring and combining colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! What a sweet image and you've colored her beautifully!!! Fun card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, this is a fab take on the sketch--those papers are soooo pretty! Love the sweet image and your wonderful coloring, as always! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect job with the sketch and a cute image. Love those big eyes. Have fun organizing. It's beautiful here this morning...rain all gone and lots of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So utterly adorable! I love your colouring - and that uber-sweet girly! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute Carla and such a pretty design, the colours on this card work perfectly together :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and beautifully coloured as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla