Thursday, January 9, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Post

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far and hope those of you in most of the US have been able to stay warm!  What crazy weather!  Even here in AL, we had several days with single digit lows!  It's warming back up a little now, thankfully.   Sorry I haven't been around around much this week.  I am in the middle of painting and re-ogranizing my craft room and I haven't been able to work very efficiently in there. However, as always on Thursdays, I am here with my Little Miss Muffet DT post.  We have another inspiration post for you today.  We've all selected some of our favorite LMM stamps to work with and hopefully you will enjoy our creations!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Real Red and the apple patterned paper is from the Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny 6.5 x 6.5 pad and the red polka dot paper is from my scrap bag.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Peggy with Polka Dot Pals Ready Faces 1.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A gingham bow with a chipboard button and twine finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our January Guest Designer, Wendy!  Don't forget about our current sketch challenge.  You still have until Tuesday, January 14th at 11:55 PM CST to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge #60 (sketch)
The Squirrel and The Fox #60 (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #85 (anything goes)

Here is FSC-60:

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Good luck with reorganizing your craftroom Carla! Your card is so lovely with the sweet and nicely colored lady and the fitting papers are gorgeous too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers and image are such a perfect match, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is such a fun card, it has made me smile. It's also nice to see red and green being used in a non-Christmassy way. Fab hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Carla, and love the papers. This little cutie has been colored up so nicely. Love the job you did with her hair. Another one of your ideas I need to put on my CASE list. Enjoy the day. We are in a frigid state up here, but it is suppose to climb to 50's over the weekend. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute card, Carla. The papers are just perfect with the image. I'm so happy to see the warm-up. Four degrees is too cold for this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable design Carla!! I love the apple theme and the fun layout!! Hope you get your crafty room organized! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring Carla. I am loving this sketch and your papers. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, love the combo of gingham and apples, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lush your colouring is awesome hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab take on our sketch, Carla! Love that sweet little gal, and your coloring of her! Love the DP and that bow looks fab with it! And you used such a perfect sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great card, love that layout! exquisite coloring too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors and I so love this image. Your coloring is fabulous...Just a lovely card Carla...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla, Gorgeous card and your color palette is wonderful. Love the coloring of her face you did a fantastic job! I like the layout and the extra touches.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a delightful card Carla! Such gorgeous bright colours and I love how you've coloured her hair. You are also getting really good with faces too, terrific colouring for sure!
    :)S xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Carla, fab choice of papers to match your image...she's a real cutie :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and coloring and I really love that layout! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. great color combo and sketch used, you did a great job with your coloring, very very nice. loved your card, super cute, Thanks for Joining the Anything Goes ~Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. Hope to see more of your amazing Cards in future challenges.. Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla