Thursday, January 2, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Challenge #76

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are starting to settle into your new year routine after the holidays! I know I still have some organizing to do and a few "resolutions" to get started on, but so far, all is well.  I am here, as on every Thursday, with my Little Miss Muffet DT project.  After a couple of weeks of inspiration posts, we are back with a new challenge for you this week.  We have a sketch challenge this time.  I don't know about you, but I love sketches for jump-starting a card project.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned paper is from the We R Memory Keepers Winter Frost 6x6 pad. The fun image is Luna Bitterfrost Winter Rocks by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics and added some white glitter to the trim on her hat and coat.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few punched snowflakes with gems and a chevron-striped bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our January Guest Designer, Wendy.  We hope you will play along with our first challenge of the new year!  You have until Tuesday, January 14th at 11:55 PM CST to enter your project.  All the details and rules are on the blog.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly (any 2013 challenge; I chose the one from 1/15/13- baby, it's cold outside)
Oozak Challenge #29 (blue tones)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge (birthdays)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. You start the new year with another stunning card Carla....fab coloring and a gorgeous bow!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors Carla! Frosty, frosty, frosty :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Carla :)
    Great colours on this card, and perfect for this beautifully coloured image.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is certainly cool, Carla. This girl kind of reminds me of one of my step daughters. She would most definitely wear this outfit and look just as cute in it. LOL Love the colors and the glitter on her trim is nice and show up very well in the photo. You did a great job with this sketch. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Carlaand a always ,love your card!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing card, I am so tickled to be joining the team this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Carla! so gorgeous card, love the colors and your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Lovely Carla! I hope 2014 is brilliant and pain free for you xx This is a superdoop little creation, I LOVE the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous with wonderful colouring. Love the mix of design papers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and beautiful coloring. I love this image, love the colors and love your papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Carla, really love the color combination, coloring and fun big bow. Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my, just adorable, Carla! Such a cute image, great coloring, and love the added sparkle! Wonderful take on the sketch, using such pretty papers & bow! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Carla you must be feeling better, you've been a busy little girlie colouring your heart out, or I've not been around to catch up. I love this image, it's soooooo cute and you brought her life naturally with your colouring skills. Love the sketch and papers to. :)S

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Newest follower here!!
    Love this card!! Blues and greens are my absolute faves!!
    This card makes me smile !! Love the ribbon accent, too!!


    :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments for our “Birthday” theme!! :) :)
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beauty Carla!!
    fantastic coloring as always, and I love the papers!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully coloured and co-ordinated as always Carla and such a pretty colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowie, wow, wow, this is awesome Carla, I just adore the colors you chose for Luna and of course your coloring is wonderful. So happy to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. super card - fabulous colours and I love that image - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I love the color combination! Beautiful coloring too! Amazing job! Thanks for playing the Oozak Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla