Monday, July 23, 2012

Love To Create Challenge - Guest Designer

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend!  Our weather was a mixed bag, but nothing that interfered with any plans so it worked out fine.  I'm so excited about my post this morning!  I was invited to be Guest Designer for the Love To Create Challenge this week!  I am really honored to have been asked!  The theme for Challenge #25 is "spots 'n dots" and the sponsors are Papelito's Stamps and Meljen's Designs.  I was generously provided with a few Meljen's digis to choose from to create my card.  All of Melissa's digis are so cute, it was hard to pick!

Here is  my "spots 'n dots" card:


I used SU Chocolate Chip and Groovy Guava cardstock and layered with "spotty and dotty" patterned papers from the Bo Bunny Little Miss 6x6 pad.  My adorable image is Little Girl Bear Hugs from Meljen's Designs.  I printed her on Copic X-Press It Blending card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Stickles here and there for some sparkle.

Here is a close-up of the cute image:


The sweet sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  A triple-loop satin bow and a Webster's Pages Whimsy Heart finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Love To Create Challenge blog and check out the wonderful creations from the design team!  I'm sure they would love it if you played along!

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on GD! This is soooo precious...and lovin that bow with beautiful heart button...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, love the image and your coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dots so you this one jumps right out at me. What a darling image and a beautiful button/ribbon combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carla,congrats with your GDT,well done!
    Love your sweet card!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful Carla this is gorgeous what a super image and card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that deep brown Carla, so rich! The image is adorable! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling image, so sweet and of course you colored her so beautifully. Peach and brown are two of my favorite combos. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Carla, congrats on the GD spot! Well-deserved! :^)
    Love this image--and you made a darling card with it! The papers and colors are so pretty and that bow is stunning!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning C&S card!! Loooove the image - the coloring is perfect!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. dalring image and love the pretty colors you used. beautiful card, Carla! congrats on the GD spot, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Carla. Your image is so cute. Lovely DPs and design is just perfect for you card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love the clean lines on this card! The papers are perfect and of course your coloring is awesome

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous sweet card.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the dt spot! I love this card.. so adorable! Love the image and how you colored her. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute - I love the colors.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the guest designer gig!

    Great card. Cute image, beautifully colored. Gosh I feel like a parrot 'cause I always say the same thing about your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is precious, Carla! Love the colors and dp. Off to check out this sweet digi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla