Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Celebrate!

Hi there!  I'm back with another quick post to share a card I made for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge #39 (circle card).  It is also for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge (all things girlie).

Here is my card:


I made the scalloped circle easel base from SU Blue Bayou using Spellbinders Grand and Classic Circle Nestabilities.  I layered the top and inside with patterned paper from The My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron 6x6 pad.  My cute girly-girl image is Emily Rose Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I have her as a digi but she is now only available as a rubber stamp here.  I printed her on Cryogen White and colored her with my Copics.  I added Star Dust, Crystal and Fruit Punch Stickles to the sheer layers of her hat and dress and to the hat embellishments.

Here is a close-up of Emily Rose:


The sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  I popped it up on the inside to act as an easel stop.  A double-loop bow of stitched ribbon finished my girly circle card.

Thanks for stopping by again!  Enjoy the rest of your day and hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Carla, love the shimmer on her too, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this pop up and thought how much I liked the circle easel. Took a look and saw it was yours. It's a really adorable card, Carla. Makes me want to make one right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Carla, this circle card is a fresh, different take on the easel card and I love it! :^) Such a darling image, and I love all the sparkle you added! And using the sentiment for the easel stop is a great idea! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny
    P.S. Love the colors, too! :^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute Carl, love the scalloped easel card and your darling image. Wonderful sparkles in the hat looks like a netting. Wonderful colors. Awesome dp and just love your double bow.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Carla! I agree with Pat, her hat looks like she has netting!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  6. girlie girlie for sure!!! she is so cute! love Blue Bayou and perfect dp ...another cutie card for sure (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome circle card! Love your choice of colors and your coloring of this fab Hatter is awesome. Thanks for joining us at LMMS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Carla. Love the sparkle that you added to her hat and dress - it is a perfect accent. The colors you chose and coloring are wonderful! Thanks for joining LMM's Circle card challenge! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Carla! I love the colour combo and your colouring and the little sparkle you have added is fabulous!

    I'm so glad you could play along in our circle challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Carla. Your image is beautifully colored and I love the small hint of glittery sparkle on her dress and hat.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors - neat card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla, this is super. I love easel cards. Could you share how you made it?
    ldicrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Hatter is adorable and a perfect match to her designer paper setting. Precious Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla, I love this image and I especially like how you made the one layer of her hat look like netting or whatever it's called, brain fog at the moment. Very nice!
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carla, I don't know how you do it, but you do! This is yet another fabulous card with awesome coloring, design, and paper choice! Thanks for sharing it at the LMMS Challenge! (You know I would have come over anyway...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. What a cool card.

    Fabulous coloring of that super-cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this! Great work on Emily Rose Hatter - love the sparkle and colors! Thanks so much for joining us at LITTLE MISS MUFFET this time:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla