Friday, July 13, 2012

Flights of Fancy

Hello!  I know I said I was done, but this is going to be the quickest post ever so I can share the card I made for MayzyArt Challenge #4 - Flights of Fancy.  The challenge ends shortly and I didn't want to miss the deadline.

Here is my card:


I started with a card base of Papertrey Aqua Mist and layered with patterned paper from the October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 pad.  My adorable image is Rosebud the Fairy from MayzyArt.  You can find her in Mayzy's Etsy shop here.  I thought she was perfect for the theme!  I printed her on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added some Stickles to the roses and her wings. The sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  Some Webster's Pages trim and a few Wild Orchid Crafts roses finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  That's it for me - I promise!
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. OK, Carla. This is the last one? I'll believe it when I see it! LOL!
    Another cutie! How do you do them so fast? (It doesn't help that I am hooked on a book series right now!) Love the coloring, sparkles, and sentiment! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Carla!! fab colouring and I love the glitter wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Carla. You did a beautiful job with the coloring. You paper and roses match so perfect. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image Carla and beautifully colored. I just checked out her shop and didn't see this one and I love her. I'll be checking back..this is a really beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Carla! I love all the soft colours you used! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara, this is darling. Love the adorable image and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this? I love those green shoes and sparkly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!!! She is just adorable and beautifully colored. Love the flowered paper and your flowers are awesome. Have a super week end

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't she cute! Look at that awesome braid and I love her little shoes. LOL Adorable Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Carla. Great coloring and I love the soft feel. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image Carla and you paper is gorgeous! If you could see my tummy you would know I live my life in abundance.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable...love the paper and all the sparkle on those wings.
    Of course, she is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and of course awesome coloring! Her wings look amazing.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Carla..

    i love getting your updates... your cards are always inspiring.

    hugz
    shamela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla