Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Get Your Game On

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  I've got a busy day today, but before I head out, I'm popping in to share my second card as Featured Designer for Jackson's Digital Expressions July Release Party.

Today I am featuring another of the July Release images called Lil Street Baller II:


I started with a card base of SU Blue Bayou and layered with patterned papers from the Webster's Pages Game On and WonderFALL Petite Papers packs.  Lil Street Baller II can be found at Fine Arts by Robert Jackson in the Lil Folks section of Robert's store here. I printed him on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  Some stitched ribbon and a few bronze pearls finished off my card.  I almost forgot to mention that I used the sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge #21 for my layout.



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day and hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Such an awesome image. I love the colors and papers, they are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, Carla....you just never cease to amaze me the way you put everything together and it is always fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to cute of an image! I love the background papers Carla and your coloring is superb! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for playing at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer!!! What an awesome card!!! You colored him perfectly!!!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool!!!! Such a perfectly matched image, papers and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! She reminds me of Queen Latifah. LOL Awesome job with that digi Carla. Fantastic coloring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image Carla and your amazing coloring makes it a fantastic card. Great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fabulous card, Carla! I love the bg dp you used for this image. You're so creative on every level. I haven't warmed to digi's yet....but you're creations are giving me pause. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you do with sketches! :^)
    Love the papers and the image is wonderfully colored! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with super image (made me smile when I saw it) and papers. Thanks for taking part in Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool card! Your coloring is just awesome and I love the papers you chose - rock on!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab boy card Carla! The papers you used are perfect!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on the sketch and fabulous coloring on the skin...wow!! The look on the boys face just has me LOL, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card, Carla. A cute image and wonderfully colored. Love the design and papers.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to get my game but this broken hip of mine is really slowing me down. Great sketch with splendid paper!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carla this is fantastic A fabulous image great colouring and a super card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahah funny image,thanks for playing with the fridaysketchchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that's a "game face"!

    Great coloring of that fun image and a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice card! Jacqueline (DT - Friday Sketch)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You'e been a busy girl and I seem to have gotten a bit behind.
    Cute card and one with attitude. :-) Love it...colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla