Saturday, August 4, 2012

You Bring Sunshine

Hello there!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's been a busy day and I still have a bunch to do, but I'm popping in to share the card I made for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge #40 going on now.  The theme is to use the colors of neapolitan ice cream - chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.

Here is my card for the challenge:


I started with a card base of GKD Innocent Pink and layered with patterned papers in pink, vanilla and chocolate from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Blush 6x6 pad.  For my main image, I merged the Open Window digi stamp from Make it Crafty and the adorable Nutmeg from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Nutmeg used to be available as a digi, but is available now in red rubber.  I printed the merged image onto Copic X-Press It and colored with my Copics.  The sentiment is from the You Bring Sunshine set by Create With TLC.  You can find the set in Paulette's store here.  A bit of vanilla lace and a few Wild Orchid Crafts roses finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend and I hope to see you soon!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. We must have been visiting each other at the same time, lol. Went back to check and saw you had posted this as well. Love the images merged, what a great window. That is one of my fave MME pads and love it with this card. Great job. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...I love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carla this is sooo cute!!! Love the fun image and the yummy colors! This dp is soooo pretty and your coloring is fantastic as always!

    Hope you are having a great summer!!! It's been sooooo hot here, and dry where we are. I'm ready for fall! LOL! Never satisfied, huh?

    Miss ya!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, this is so sweet and beautiful. I love your coloring, love the colors you used and your beautiful papers. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla I love the window! I've got to get one, it adds so much. Your colours and colouring as usual are gorgeous, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing card Carla. Love how you've combined the images and the layout is just so pretty.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carla

    Love the wood grain in the shutters and the color combination....may just stalk you on this challenge too...lol

    As always gorgeous

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla this is just gorgeous! You totally nailed the Neapolitan colours! I love the scene you have created!

    Arabella

    PS So glad you could join our challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just precious, Carla! Love the merged scene you created! It is so cool! I also love the colors, the coloring, and the bit of lace! Great design, as usual! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love how you've used the neapolitan colours. This is a really pretty creation Carla. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beauty Carla! Love the colours and fab colouring to boot :) Must go and get some ice cream now!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Carla, that is delicious! Love how you used the papers and lace! thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the image, the dp,layout and the colors. I do not know how you keep up with all the cards my friend. I enjoy seeing all the creations.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Carla and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully sweet! That little touch of lace at the bottom is the icing on the cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and such a sweet card and sentiment.
    Do I ever need to get into my craft room as I closed the door before family arrived on Thursday and haven't been back since. Ooh, I'm getting behind.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carla this is amazing! absolutely Stunning. Thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carla, this is wonderful! I love how you have colored Nutmeg and how you have put her in the window, so clever! Thanks so much for playing at LITTLE MISS MUFFET this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how sweet Carla! Love it! Thanks for joining us at LMMS! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla