Friday, September 19, 2014

The Digi Bells Blog Hop

Hi again!  I'm back as promised with my DT card for this month's Digi Bells Blog Hop!  You are in for a treat this month!  Elisabeth is releasing not one, but two, beautiful new images! 

Please welcome "Corn Basket Beauty" and "Hay Day" to the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!  You may recognize these sweet images.  They were once licensed to Whiff of Joy and are now being brought back as digital images.  They are both just perfect for this time of year!  If you arrived at my blog from the talented Vicky's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you'll want to start back at the Digi Bells blog and hop from there so you don't miss a thing!

Here is my card with Corn Basket Beauty:


My card base and mats are SU So Saffron and the patterned papers are from the Prima Sun Kiss 6x6 pad.  I've printed Corn Basket Beauty on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A large sunflower, a triple-loop seam binding bow and a metal ear of corn charm finished my card.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Your next stop on the hop is Linda's wonderful blog.  Be sure to leave a comment at every stop on the hop to increase your chances of winning one of these gorgeous new digis!  You have until Friday, September 26th to complete the hop.  The winners will be announced on Saturday, September 27th on the Digi Bells blog.

Here is the whole line-up in case you get lost:
Julie
The Digi Bells Blog

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash Challenge #147 (sketch)
Cute Card Thursday #339 (awesome Autumn)
Crafting For All Seasons #86 (colors of Autumn)

Here is the sketch:

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the hop!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful Carla!! Really love the corn charm! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Carla as always, I love the beautiful colours and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I love the addition of the little corn cob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carla...so pretty!!! Oh my that metal ear of corn is so perfect:))
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, love the charm you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours, very sweet, nicely done Carla
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this paper pad. I have winced every time I've cut a piece. It goes beautifully with the image and that flower is so yummy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just precious! Great take on the sketch; pretty color palette; darling image; great coloring; and love the embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so very sweet and I really love the matching corn charm - the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable creation with adorable autumn colours...thanks so much for joining in our challenge of 'colours of autumn' and good luck in the draw...
    ♥aNNie
    {Crafting For All Seasons DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just awesome! I totally adore the charm you have found to go with this! It's totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the embellies. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colour combos. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla