Monday, September 8, 2014

Relish Small Pleasures

Hi there!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend and your week is off to a great start!  I am already behind and it's only the first day of the week!  I hope to catch up as the days go on.  I am here now because it's my turn to share some DT inspiration over on The Digi Bells blog.  My card today features the sweet A Tasty Read from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Chocolate Chip and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel 6x6 pad.  I colored the cute image with my Copics and added a bit of grass with my Copics, too.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A triple-loop seam binding bow, a pewter leaf charm and a few pearls from my stash finished my card. 

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog often for wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT using the charming images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Friday Sketch Challenge #77 (sketch)
613 Avenue Create #88 (AG or make your won color challenge)

Here is the sketch:

 
Here is the 613 Avenue C color grid ( I used teal brown and white and a few others!):
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your day and see you soon!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This reminds me a sitting out on a nice fall day reading and your color scheme make it seem like fall. This is a darling image and you've "done her proud". Great card, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling image and colored to perfection as always! Wonderful colors and I love that she is sitting on a stump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this is so pretty! Beautifully colored and that single embellishment is so elegant. I do love Elisabeth Bell and you give the images such a wonderful presentation. Of course, I still have paper envy when it comes to you! :D)
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its me, the pest, again! Just wanted to let you know that you are featured on our FB page today. I meant to tell you that up there...but I forgot. www.facebook.com/avenue613.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner,
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://avenue 613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Carla. I love the image and that leaf charm is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, Carla. I have this little sweetie in rubber format and haven't colored her for a looooong time. Your card is beautiful.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable and such pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely beautiful, love the image and how you colored it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet Carla!! Your coloring is amazing on her! I love that added leaf charm on your ribbon too!! STUNNING!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card, Carla. Thank you too for leaving a comment on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful background paper Carla. Love your coloring. Beautiful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at FS and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Friday Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty take on the sketch, Carla! Love the image & coloring, bow & charm, and your fab papers. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice design, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Elizabeth Bell image, they are adorable! Love everything about it Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore the warm colors in those paper collections and you've colored that little sweetie to match perfectly. The leaf charm is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla