Thursday, September 25, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - September/October

Hi again!  I'm back as promised with my DT card for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme this time is "apples and twine".  That should be easy for you since Elisabeth has lots of gorgeous images with apples in them!  You can use any Elisabeth Bell image for the challenge.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Chocolate Chip and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Hello Luscious 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Apple Berry from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I colored her up with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A Baker's Twine bow finished my simple card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Digi Bells and our wonderful GDT!  We hope you will play along!  You have until October 22nd to enter the challenge.  Don't forget, you must use an Elisabeth Bell image (any company) to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge (sketch and get well soon theme)
Papertake Weekly (how cute)
 
Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carla....so love your patterned papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious as always my friend! Lovin' those papers. Ps - thanks for stopping by my blog. I always enjoy "seeing" your face and reading your sweet comments. Hope you are feeling well these days xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card to give someone who loves to cook! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch--really love those papers! Darling image and great coloring, as always! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo yummy papers for sure! I sure could use a slice of her pie right now. LOL Adorable image Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Carla. I love the adorable image. And those papers are fabulous. You always picked the perfect ones...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla