Thursday, September 4, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Thursday

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope your week is going well so far!  Is anyone but me wondering how it got to Thursday already?  I think having the holiday on Monday really threw me off. Anyway, it's time for my Thursday Little Miss Muffet DT post.  This week is "inspiration Thursday.  Throughout the day, the Little Misses and our wonderful guests will be posting projects with some of our favorite LMMS products over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group. Be sure to stop by and enjoy the inspiration and the friendly chat!

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Rayne.  I colored her up with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few drop-shaped gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group and check out the fabulous projects being shared today!  Don't forget that you still have time to enter our "blue and green" challenge.  You have until Tuesday, September 9th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #216 (Carole's sketch)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #119 (anything goes)
Crafty Girls Challenge #26 (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, Carla...love the polka dots and all the wonderful papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really love the colors in your design and you've done an amazing job with the sketch too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carla...love the cute stamp and has recently bought it too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Love the pretty papers & colors you used. Darling image & wonderful coloring, as always! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and papers Carla. Just love it...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Carla, I love, love, love this card. Both the image and the sentiment. Your coloring is, of course, to perfection. Enjoy your day today and the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A definite rainy day kind of card! Cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful colors and a really sweet image. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, lovely colour palette and wonderful colouring and design - another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Love your design and colors. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla