Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Elphine House Australia Challenge #62

Hi there!  Happy Tuesday (Wednesday in Brisbane)!  Hope your week is going well so far.  I'm sorry to be missing again lately.  I've got a few things going on and I'm scrambling to get everything done right now.  I hope to be back on track soon.  Anyway, I'm here now with my DT post for the new Elphine House Australia Challenge.  The theme this month is "an apple a day".  We want to see one or more apples on your project.  That's it, other than you need to use an Elisabeth Bell image.  It can be from any company that sells her designs.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are GKD Fresh Asparagus and the patterned papers are from the Webster's Pages Spring Market Petite Papers pack.  The cute image is Shasha With Red and Golden Apples from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped it on MiC Blending card and colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A gingham bow and button finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elphine House Australia blog and check out the gorgeous creations from Julie and Lynda!  We hope you will play along this month!  You have until Tuesday, October 14th Brisbane time to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge #78 (sketch)
The Corrosive Challenge #208 (Autumn/Fall)
Craft Your Passion Challenge #231 (harvest)
The Cutie Pie Challenge #36 (shades of Autumn)
Creative Moments Challenge #51 (anything goes/Fall colors)

Here is the sketch, which I flipped:


Have a great evening and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Oooo I really like how that sketch turned out for your layout. Beautiful papers and of course your fabby coloring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Carla!! Love the gorgeous papers, colors and gingham ribbon your design! Well done! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colors on your image and the pretty papers. It all comes together to make a very appealing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! Love the image, your coloring and the papers you used to create this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, This card is gorgeous and a real good way to start my morniing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the choice of paper, nice work
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Carla, I do love this image and your interpretation of the sketch is stunning.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful....love all the bright colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful....love all the bright colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beeautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab take on the sketch with those beautiful papers! Love the color palette! Gorgeous image and coloring, and perfect sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your papers Carla and the image is beautiful. Great card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Carla!!
    GRTS Lisbeth DT-FSC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute great use of autumn colours. Thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge. Gem dt x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carla, I love your card! Great colouring job. Thanks for sharing with us at Friday Sketch Challenges. Hugs, Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla, your card is wonderful. I love the beautiful layering of those pretty papers. Your colouring of this sweet image is fabulous and the sentiment makes me smile. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week for our It's Harvest Time theme. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carla I love all of your cards. Your layouts and coloring are always fabulous. Perfect for our Autumn/Fall themed challenge at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck and please join us again.

    Rachelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful - gorgeous image and a fab card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla