Thursday, September 25, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #95 - Make it Mini

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope your week is going well so far!  It's going to be busier than usual on my blog today, so here we go.  I am here with my DT card for the new Little Miss Muffet challenge which is starting today.  The theme this time is "make it mini".  We want to see something small.  No regular-sized cards this time.  It can be an ATC or small altered item or anything else besides a full-sized card.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here is my ATC:


The base for my ATC is SU Pool Party.  The adorable image is Primrose Flower Fairy by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her in with my Copics and added some grass for her to kneel in.  Her wings are covered in Eucalyptus Stickles for some sparkle.  The flower centers have Yellow Stickles.  The only embellishment is a wooden butterfly.  Simple and sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the darling mini projects from the Little Misses and our wonderful Guest Designer, Lou!  We hope you will play along!  You have until October 7th to enter.

I am entering my creation in the following challenges:
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Incy Wincy Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #37 (anything goes)

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back later with my DT card for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Carla, your card is adorable. Love your coloring. With it being a mini - you don't have your usual patterned paper, hehe. Can't wait to see your other gorgeous creations today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carla, love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorably cute, Carla!! I think the image is just so cute and the coloring is awesome!!
    Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Good luck and look forward to seeing what you have for us next week!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Carla, the wings look FAB x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, color, design well, everything. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy Challenge. Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling ATC, Carla! Love your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been forever since I've made an ATC. This is really cute. I love the added wooden butterfly. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla