Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pumpkin Fairy Ellora

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a good week so far.  Time is zipping by, as usual.  It's hard to believe it's already the middle of the week!  Anyway, I am here now because it's my turn to post some inspiration for you over on The Digi Bells blog

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Tangerine Tango and the patterned papers are from the Bo Bunny Autumn Song 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Pumpkin Fairy Ellora from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. I printed it on MiC Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added Yellow Stickles to the all the little stars.  I finished my card with some gingham ribbon and a few pearls from my stash.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT using the adorable images in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Your card is the epitome of Fall! Gorgeous coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring in such warm colors!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Carla this is stunning! I love this image too. GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that my dear is absolutley gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Carla!! Gorgeous coloring on this image with all of the lovely Fall colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suc a cute card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, Carla! Yummy color palette & pretty papers! Love the sweet image, design, & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rich colors of fall are so fun to work with. Beautifully designed Carla. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful Halloween themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vibrant colours ,so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful papers Carla they compliment this adorable image so well. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla