Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  It's been super busy around here, but the weather has been delightful!  Cool evenings, warm sunny days and no rain.  We actually need the rain, so I promise not to complain on Sunday when it starts coming down.  Anyway, I am here this morning with my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme for this final week of the month is "anything goes" with the option to make it Christmas.  The Christmas twist is completely optional.  You can now use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a colored image on your project.
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6x6 pad.  The sweet image is Angel Singing Carols from Make it Crafty.  I printed her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fabulous projects from my teammies, Kathi, Dawn, Penny and Laine.  We hope you will play along.  It's your last chance to get in on the great prize from our sponsor, Vera Lane Studios.  The winner will receive one of the digi sets you've seen the DT showcasing this month!  They are all fantastic!


I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Fab 'n Funky Challenge #230 (Christmas)

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Absolutley gorgeous Christmas card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty coloring and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute, singing angel, Carla. I really like your papers, too. Great card!
    I am looking forward to the rain Sunday. I think we are supposed to get a lot....hope so as everything is so dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! I love the swag along the background! Hope you will have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious, Carla! Really love that darling image! Great coloring & really pretty palette & papers! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy do I love the color of that Pool Party paper. Your little angel is just singing her heart out and I bet it sounds beautiful. Lovely card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet Christmas card Carla. Love the turquoise blue, very pretty. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous makes in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how precious!!! Your coloring is always so gorgeous Carla!! Enjoy your weekend!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Carla. Love the sweet image and your coloring. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla