Friday, September 19, 2014

Talk Like A Pirate Day

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a great week and you've got fun plans for the weekend ahead!  This is the first of two special posts I'll have today.  I know what you are thinking.  It's either feast or famine on my blog these days!  I'll have to admit it's true, but this a fun one!  Did you know it "international talk like a pirate day"?  I didn't either, but now I do!  Little Miss Muffet Stamps is joining in the celebration of the day with a few new pirate releases and lots of inspiration from the Little Misses with the new and older pirate-themed stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Basic Black and the patterned papers are from a Halloween pack in my stash.  I have no idea which one.  The adorable pirate image is Swings 'n Slides Pirate by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored him up with my Copics. The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I cut out three pirate pennants with my Cameo using a file from the Silhouette store.  And that's it for my project!

Here is a close-up of the colored image:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the fun pirate creations from the Little Misses and Guest Designers!  Enjoy your "talk like a pirate" day!
 
I will be back a little later with my DT post for the monthly Digi Bells blog hop!  Hope to see you then!
Photobucket




11 comments:

  1. Stunning...love your coloring of the lovely image and the banners are fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. You have some of the best images around! As always the coloring is spot on and I love the background paper you chose. I love the little parrot sitting on his arm! Adorable! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the image and the papers are perect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's soooo CUTE Carla!! Love the fun colors! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's fun! Love all those wonderful vivid stripes and the cute little pirate flags. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahoy! I spy me some treasure. Yo, ho, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping in to say hi and let you know I'm loving all the great cards you've been making! This one is super cute and as always I love the papers! Hope you are well :)S xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! And adorable! Love your coloring of the darling image; love the perfect sentiment, design, embellies, and papers. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAARH, that must be Jim-lad!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla