Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Digi Bells - Guest DT

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  Mine has been very busy, but fine.  I've got a lot on my plate this afternoon, but before I head out, it's my turn to post my GDT card over on The Digi Bells blog.  I am also entering my card in the current GDT call for The Digi Bells.  I've had such a wonderful time as GDT, I had to try again for the next term!  For the GDT call, we had to follow a wonderful sketch designed by The Digi Bells team leader, Lynda.

Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Chocolate Chip and the patterned papers are all from the Prima Madeline 6x6 pad. My adorable image is Rachel, Little Angel from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  You can find her, and so many more wonderful  digital images from Elisabeth here.  I printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added Stickles to the hearts in her hair and her wings. I used a Letraset Metallic Pen for all the metal buckles on her outfit. The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I finished my card with three pretty Wild Orchid Crafts roses from the fabulous blog candy I won from Mindy.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration using stamps from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday #194 (favorite color combo; mine is rose, aqua and green)
Love To Create #49 (three favorite colors; rose, aqua and green)
Color Me Creative Classroom Coloring Challenge #60 (your favorite colors; rose aqua and green)
Fab 'n Funky #155 (favorite color combo; rose, aqua and green)

Have a wonderful day!  See you soon!
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Carla, this is so adorable!! I love the glittery wings and the gorgeous papers!! Good luck with the call hun!! I had thought about whipping up something quickly to enter as well...I do love EB's work!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card, love the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch, Carla. I love the papers you chose and of course, that image is just precious. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love it Thanks for joining us at LtC this week Hugs Sandra dt
    http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Carla, I love the colour choice and sparkly wings
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable as always Carla. Such beautiful papers ( I think I have paper envy!) and the sweet image is beautifully coloured. Best of luck with the GDT call - I'm sure you've nailed it with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carla. I love this image and love the sketch. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and the differen't designer papers you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    meiaudesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that little face! Love the sparkly wings and all those great layers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel is so sweet and I love those beautiful wings. Great papers and lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another knockout! They would be crazy to not grab you quickly for their DT! You are the tops! Glad you entered our challenge at Color Me Creative (-:
    Hugs
    Linda CMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Carla
    When I first began using Pinterest I made a personal rule that I would limit number of cards...projects of one person per category that I made. I thought I had been doing very well... UNTIL I opened my basic card section and was looking through...well i must admit that I have a number of your cards there.Think I need to create new format for my addictions...luckily there are only a select few.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally love these papers, gorgeous patterns and colours. The image is so sweet, and you did a wonderful job with those wings! YOU GO GIRL!
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling card, Carla. I love all your busy designer papers. It really makes your image stand out. Lovely coloring on your little angel, she is adorable.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card and colouring, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it - more fab colouring and papers! Great layout too! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh I love her glittery wings! Fabulous colouring and great papers Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. I love the image. Good luck in the Digi Bell's DT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh my, Carla... This is Divine!!! Little Rachel never looked so adorable... Well maybe she has, but the way you've brought her to life is super sweet. I love it.. Thanks so much for joining the Digi Bells for the Duest DT call, and Best of luck.
    Biggest Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, great design and super image. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, you did a fabulous job! Love it! Thanks for playing at DTC.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGosh Carla!!! What an adorable project!! I absolutely looove how you colored little Rachel and how you made her wings sparkle!! Thank you for trying out again for the GDT position! You've done an AWESOME job these past three months and we are really proud to have had you with us!!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my Carla she is so so cute and I have this one and forgot about that. Love your layout and all those wonderful layer. You colored her so stunning and I love the glitter on her wings.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carla, your card is sooooo sweet!! Gorgeous coloring on this cute image and fab papers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenges.
    hug's
    Jacki LTC admin/owner

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my. I love that image. She's sooooo cute and she's colored perfectly. I also love her glittery wings.

    Great paper layering and design!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so very sweet Carla - I love your images, your design work and all your gorgeous papers!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla