Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Balloon Day

Hi again!  Can you believe it?  I actually found time this afternoon to finish up a card I had started, so I'm back to share it with you.  This will be a short and sweet post!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Cameo Coral and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park This & That Graceful 6x6 pad.  My adorable image is Amigurumi Bear which is the January freebie on the Birdie Brown blog.  Isn't it sweet?  Torico generously shared it to be used for the January challenge.  I printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added some polka dots to the the outfit and hat with my Sharpie White Paint Pen.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A douple-loop satin bow and a few Wild Orchid Crafts flowers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by again!  I always appreciate your visits!

My card is for the following challenges:
Birdie Brown January Freebie Challenge
The Cutie Pie Challenge #35 (sketch challenge)

Here is the Cutie Pie sketch:


Have a great evening!  See you tomorrow for my Little Miss Muffet DT post!
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Very cute Carla - saw this freebie earlier and love what you've done with it. Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I am glad to see her up and running again. Beautiful coloring Carla as always and beautiful papers and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling card, Carla, and I love all the dotted papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Carla. Darling image and lovely coloring. Fabulous papers and design.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious, Carla. Fabulous coloring of this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, Just darling. Love the colors and the added dots on the outfit. Love the paper and the layout.
    xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and sweet - love the papers and the colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute! Love the papers and the coral ribbon!! Your coloring is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge!

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the colours and the way you've interpreted our sketch :) thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd give it a 10....picture perfect! Love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think Torico can draw anything that isn't adorable. Can't wait to play with this bear myself. You picked fabulous colors Carla and a great sketch too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little bear is so cute. I especially love his beret.

    Great coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and the little bear is too cute. The papers are pretty too.
    Thank you for joining the sketch challenge over at Cutie Pies and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super adorable card. The papers are lovely and that image is so cute.
    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling little bear; great coloring; love the papers & take on the sketch; love the embellies & sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla