Thursday, January 10, 2013

Birthday Chick

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  If all is right with the world, I am sleeping while Mr. Blogger posts my DT card for the new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog.  The challenge theme this time is "winter birthdays".  We want to see a birthday creation with a birthday sentiment on the front!  Easy peasy, right?

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are GKD Turquoise Sea and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park So Happy Together 6x6 pad.  My fun birthday image is Luna Bitterfrost Birthdays Rock from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I used the digi version, but she is now available as a red rubber stamp.  I printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added Stickles and Liquid Pearls for extra sparkle.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  The banner was cut from red glitter paper with the Little Miss Muffet Layered Party Banner Die.  Large and small stars punched from the same red glitter paper finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous birthday creations from the rest of the DT!  We hope you will play along with the challenge!  You have until Tuesday, January 22 to enter you creation.  If you use a Little Miss Muffet stamp, you can enter with "anything goes" as your theme!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #175 (sketch)
Forever Friends Monthly Challenge (birthdays)
Stampin' For The Weekend (anything goes)
Stamptacular Sunday #197 (don't be square)
Crafty Mess Challenge #24 (sparkle/bling)
Crafty Sentiments Designs (sparkle & shine/glitter)

Here is SSSC-175:



Have a great day!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and sweet image, love the bunting.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I absolutely adore this card. Fab papers, colours and layout. Just superdoop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Fabulous papers and colours and loving the bunting.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful colors on this bright b'day card! Wonderful coloring on your birthday girl - love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and what a sweet card Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun birthday card, Carla. I love that glittered banner. Great papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling! I love the red and aqua colors together. Have a great weekend! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and learned something today, didn't know they had digi's. Your colors are my very favorite color combo and of course the coloring is gorgeous as always. Love this card Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla, your card is adorable. Love the colors of the red and torquise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable and I love the bright colors and the image is fabulous.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, love that image and the fund and bright colours on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable. As always, love your coloring and how you are always able to match your papers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the red and aqua and that glittery banner is awesome! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carla, Stunning card. Love the colors and your coloring is just awesome. Great sentiment and papers.
    XX :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, sweet image, love the colors, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a gorgeous card Carla, I love the image, papers and colours you've used and thank you for joining us at Forever Friends
    huge hugs, Lorraine (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just wanted to say I love the little extra touch of using a small punch on the banner...hmmm and I have a load of small punches!!!

    Thanks!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the way you colored her Carla and the papers you chose. Fun card! -Deb

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's so cute and festive. I love your coloring, the paper layering, and design.

    Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful creation as always Carla and great coloring and color choices! So thrilled to have you playing at Crafty Sentiments this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable image & card! Love the fab coloring, the great colors & papers, the sentiment, the design, and those wonderful die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla